DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- “Cookie” - means a small file placed on your computer or device by the Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website;
- “Cookie Law”- means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
- “Personal data” - means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by Swiss Data Protection Act and/or GDPR; and"we/us/our” - means WWT International.
- WWT International – means, as applicable, any of the following:
- WWT International Drilling Tool Services, LLC.
- WWT International Coiled Tubing Services, LLC.
- WWT International Engineering Services, LLC.
- WWT Russia Ltd. ○ WWT Ireland Ltd.
- Western Well Tool Ltd. (UK)
- Western Well Tool Canada, Ltd.
- WWT do Brazil ○ WWT Services (Ecuador)
- WWT International Arabia, Ltd. (KSA)
- WWT International Middle East, FZE. (UAE)
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Website is owned and operated by WWT International, located at 9758 Whithorn Drive, Houston, Texas, USA
WHAT COOKIES DOES THE WEBSITE USE?
The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device: Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store Cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of Cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of Cookies. Some Cookies may be placed by third party services that appear on our pages. Your consent applies to the following domains: www.WWTinternational.com and www.WWTCO.com Your current state: Use necessary Cookies only. Change your consent by not accepting Cookies from www.WWTinternational.com or www.WWTCO.com domains.