A New Record of Coiled Tubing Reach in Open Hole Horizontal Wells Using Tractor and Friction Reducer in Saudi Arabia History: A Case Study
- Authored by Waleed K. Bawaked, Faisal I. Beheiri and Mohammed M. Saudi, Saudi Aramco.
- Presented at SPE Saudi Arabia Section Young Professionals Technical Symposium, 29-30 March 2008, Dharan, Saudi Arabia.
- SPE Paper Number: 117062-MS
Casing Protection for Geothermal Wells
- Authored by Eric Gollmyer, Sarah Mitchell, Alan Bailey, Bill Rickard, Stephen Pye, WWT International, Inc., Geothermal Resource Group, Inc.
- Presented at the Geothermal Resources Council 2011 Annual Meeting, October 23-26, 2011, San Diego, California
- ISSN: 0193-5933; ISBN: 0-934412-96-0; GRC Transactions, Vol. 35, 2011
A Practical Approach to Casing Wear Prediction, Modeling and Mitigation on Challenging ERD Wells
- Authored by Weifeng Dai (ConocoPhillips Alaska, Inc) | Brian Noel (ConocoPhillips Alaska, Inc) | Chip Alvord (ConocoPhillips Alaska, Inc) | Johnson Njoku (ConocoPhillips Alaska, Inc) | Joey Hopper (WWT International) | Lee Smith (Alaskan Energy Resources, Inc)
- Presented at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 24-26 September, Dallas, Texas, USA
- SPE Paper Number: 191495-MS
Field-Verified Modeling Compares Weight Transfer Methods in Horizontal Wells
- Authored by Garcia Jesus (WWT) | Banks Sarah (WWT) | McCormick John (Pegasus Vertex) | Brosig Robert (Rosehill Resources)
- Presented at SPE/IADC International Drilling Conference and Exhibition, 5-7 March, The Hague, The Netherlands
- SPE Paper Number: 194169-MS
Overcoming the Challenges of Running Large Diameter Casing Through High Inclination Wellbores at Shallow Depths in Deep Water Wells
- Authored by Sarah Mitchell (WWT International) | Deandre Reagins (Shell Exploration and Production Company)
- Presented at SPE Deepwater Drilling and Completions Conference, 14-15 September, Galveston, Texas, USA
- SPE Paper Number: 180323-MS